Tuesday, August 31, 2010

and we are still going... and going... and going

Ok, so we are now on day #1 past the official due date of Baby Boy Gold. This is something I was not really prepared for... the waiting. It is torture to sit and wait, feeling every little movement. Hoping each and every poke, pain, pull, push... are a sign of impending labor. Really, I have only experienced one really good contraction. So, we sit and wait. I am still working, which is really not keeping me distracted because I have nothing to do... why, because I am supposed to have a baby right now!

THE PLAN: Well, Dr. Ramsey says that one week over my due date is plenty to wait. I would have said no thanks before, but now, I am thinking that is just fine. So, on Labor Day Monday we will go into the Hospital (if we have not already had the baby) and we will being to be induced. First the non-medicated way, and then the medicated way on Tuesday morning. But wait... we may be sent home if labor does not being, so, there may be even more waiting. But, for now, that is our plan.

I am not really growing anymore, but I am getting my first few stretch marks now... yea. The baby's room is almost finished, but I have lost inspiration to put anything on the walls. So, it is fully stocked, and lacking decoration. Oh, well.

Hopefully the next thing that gets posted on this page is a baby announcement! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment