Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Countdown...
















Here we are... so close! We are less than four weeks from our due date now! The nursery is painted, but Nick still has not been home to add some art to the walls. We hope he can get that done before the little guy is here. We are slowly getting his room together. It is quite a process. We washed his smallest clothes this past weekend, and his baby carrier is all ready!
The pictures this month are of the beginnings of the nursery. Brandon is putting together the crib. Packing his little bag with little hats and burp cloths. The profile is from 36 weeks! Getting really big (and I might add, looking really tired).
We are packing our hospital bag, which makes me nervous :) We had our baby birthing class this past weekend and we have new born care tomorrow. We are learning a lot, but I am thinking there is not a lot that we are going to remember or use.
I am having appointments each week now. Last week there was no dilation. Tomorrow I hope to have better news. I am still praying that he does not go too far past his due date. He has to stay in long enough for Gran and Nick to get here on the 13th, but after that... we are all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment